In-person service registration
PCC KIDS BACK IN PERSON ON NOVEMBER 28TH
Calling all Parents and caregivers. Please note that PCC Kidz will resume in-person services on Sunday, November 28th.
Registration is required. Please click the button below to head to the service registration page and please note the questions regarding how many children you are registering.
PLEASE NOTE: Registration helps our teams prepare for your child.
Ontario’s fight against COVID-19 is far from over. Everyone must do their part to keep each other, our families and our communities safe. Ontario’s successful recovery depends on the collective efforts of individuals, families and businesses to continue to follow public health advice, including:
- Keep two metres apart from people outside your immediate household
- Wear a face covering in indoor public spaces and any time physical distancing is a challenge
- Wash your hands frequently and thoroughly with soap and water
- Practice good hygiene (avoid touching your face, cover a cough or sneeze)
- Use an alcohol-based rub if soap and water are not available
- Clean frequently touched surfaces often
- Download the COVID Alert mobile app
- Get tested if a public health unit or the COVID Alert app notifies you that you have been exposed to a confirmed case of COVID-19
Work from home as much as possible
God has proved faithful, in these unprecedented times. We have been experiencing an awakening and reckoning that will be of major historical proportions. This time will never be lived again in our lifetime, and so as we reckon with the lessons of this season, we must learn from it and become stronger in our faith and our calling in the mission and plans of God.
COVID-19 PANDEMIC: The spread of this virus has created great losses all over the world, and even after the months since news of the virus surfaced, many are still dying and afflicted with long term illness. The economy of great nations hangs in the balance as a result of lockdown and unemployment. The weapon that the enemy uses in times like these are discouragement, depression, apathy and fatigue but God offers us hope in his word for this and any other times of hardship. The Apostle Paul reminds us that, “hope does not disappoint, because the love of God has been poured out within our hearts through the Holy Spirit who was given to us.” (Romans 5:5 NASB)
The call and purposes of God are not impacted by the virus, politics, or even religion. God’s word declares; “Heaven and earth will pass away, but My words will not pass away.” (Matthew 24:35 NASB)
It is important for us to understand that we are not in charge, that our great God is and he is a rewarder of those who diligently seek him. So we look to the movements of the Spirit and wait on the direction of God as we continue to carry the cross in his name.