Vision & Mission
- Connecting with the younger women by assisting them in assimilating into the life of the church.
- Partnering with the Christian Women Connection and fostering unity in the life of the church and especially the women of the church.
- To create forums to celebrate friendships, empower and promote young women in our congregation and community to grow to their full God-given potential.
- Foster a climate of outreach and evangelism not only by activities but in our lifestyle and witness in our homes and community.
- Promote and support our church’s mission to become Oaks of Righteousness, the planting of the lord to display his glory. – Isaiah 61:3b
Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light.
Connect with Us:
Sister, Sister is open to all young women and utilizes social media and web-media tools for connecting and communicating events and activities. Connect with Zana Johnston for more information.